ABOUT | SAY HI

Photobucket twitter Photobucket 

Friday, December 7

Everyday Makeup

Thought I would share my current 'everyday makeup.'
Sometimes I don't do eyeshadow, or I skip mascara/liner,
or something.


Face
Laura Mercier Primer (mineral)
Nars stick concealer Custard or
Clinique Acne Solutions liquid makeup #2
Laura Mercier mineral powder Real Sand

Cheeks

Eyes
Mac Brule all over
Mac Naked Lunch outer third
Mac Wedge outer third and eyeliner
Urban Decay brown liquid liner outer third*
blended with Maybelline Natural Smokes quad
(the reddish brown crease colour)
Urban Decay Cannonball mascara

Lips
Dior Lip Glow (love)
or Korres Pomegranate lip butter
or dab some red lipstick.. blah


* I hardly ever wore eyeliner before. Why?
1. It takes time
2. I really dislike monolid eyeliner looks where you
close your eyes and you see a strip of blackness.
3. I have uneven eyelids (more time needed).
My new technique is to only wear it on the outer third
(basically doing a wing and blending out with shadow).


2 comments:

  1. mmm strip of blackness. And i have uneven eyelids too -.- do you only do brown eyeliner? more naturel~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sylv~
      at the moment I'm just using brown because that's just what I have - I like the really thin brush of the Urban Decay
      (and yes, more natural hehe)
      In black I only have... gel liner and pencil at the moment I think..

      Delete