ABOUT | SAY HI

Photobucket twitter Photobucket 

Tuesday, August 7

beauty stuff

yo.

Photobucket
heat free waves
Photobucket
China Glaze Pool Party and Flip Flop Fantasy - These neons will hurt your eyeballs. Matte finish
Photobucket
super sleek Nars packaging - concealer stick in Custard

My favourite face combination has been Clinique's Acne-solutions liquid makeup (as concealer) and Laura Mercier's mineral foundation applied with either the Real Technique's buffing brush or Sigma Makeup angled kabuki. I have accumulated quite a bit of Laura Mercier products in the past few months - mineral foundation, powder, primer, under eye corrector, concealer pallete, some brushes, body butter... oops.
Using my 4th(?) bottle of Skin79 Triple Functions BB cream - it's the best out the four or five I've tried.
I love using products I love, haha.

2 comments:

  1. I have the LM mineral powder and use it with the Real Techniques buffing brush. HOW GOOD IS IT?

    ReplyDelete