ABOUT | SAY HI

Photobucket twitter Photobucket 

Thursday, June 21

( )

Please tell me, if this makes some sort of sense to you.
Because these are thoughts I have sometimes.
Especially.


If you think about 'what is the point of life?'

It feels like..
we do things
buy things
watch things
just to pass time and to distract ourselves
from

this 'emptiness'

when we find time to ourselves or time to do nothing
we face

this 'emptiness'

I guess some turn to religion or drugs.



But I guess we have those rare moments of complete happiness.


Ah, I'm tired

2 comments:

  1. I guess that we are empty because we distance ourselves. Behind a fur coat, behind make up, behind a mask. To cover up that basically, we are all lonely. So we compensate.
    It is tragic, but we are all slaves to consumerism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly
      loneliness!
      That's why I really believe that true, ultimate happiness is self-induced.

      Delete