ABOUT | SAY HI

Photobucket twitter Photobucket 

Sunday, January 9

EYEBROWS!

Eyebrows are important people.
If I could only do one thing before leaving the house, it would be eyebrows.
Because I just don't have any!
I have been liking the more straight, medium full brows over the more arched, thin brow (Westerners!)


History of the brows
Photobucket
1994 - non-existent

Photobucket
2009- the triangle


I got them waxed before, and they made me look crazy. thin and arched like a crazy person

Photobucket
april 2010 - missing front, makes me look permanently sympathetic(?)

Photobucket
June 2010 - thinner



the left image, unacceptable!



2010-now
 

I like these eyebrows

2 comments:

  1. your eyebrows are super cute tho' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.

    finally!no one seems to talk about eyebrows anymore.they're my favorite thing!
    the fuller the better..most times.you're really nice tho.
    wish mine were like rob pattinson,only groomed.

    ReplyDelete